Free Semi-Automatic Way To Build Lots of Back links Fast


I have been recently doing a lot of research as to what the easiest ways are to get a site to rank fast and with free tools, here are the tips I have to share so far, as I am fairly new to I.M. please bare with me I have only been doing this for about 2 months and I have achieved first page of Google for keywords with an average traffic of 3500 visitors a day with no article writing or submission involved, although I probably will write some articles because from what I've seen so far e-zine brings steady daily traffic and plenty of link juice. As long as you write a great article that is interesting and makes the reader want to go to check out your site, don't just submit crap, the internet has enough of that already, post original and quality articles and it will serve you visitors for years to come. Okay, back on topic...

How did I rank so fast?

 By using a free tool I learnt about from here on TC: The Blog Commenter V3.0 http://hotfile.com/dl/57040387/055d0a3/Free_Copy_of_THEBlogCommenterV3.0.zip.html


 When using this tool make sure you write several different responses and make them unique and relative to the content on page, I consider this a semi-automatic tool but it decreases the work needed to get back links dramatically. You can add as many as 10: comments, e-mails, keywords, names, and websites. All you need to do is separate them by a * sign. Take your time and leave comments that will not look like a robot left them or your just wasting your time.

How can I keep my site where its at once I achieve 1st page on Google?

 One thing I have noticed is that many of the competitors lack in .gov and .edu back links, for example the competition in my niche out of the top 10 only two of top 10 sites have .edu and .gov back links, and they have only about 50 between both of them. Market samurai is a great tool for finding out what your competitors lack, whether it be in the in title url keywords, back links, dmoz/yahoo listing etc. find their weakness and exploit the hell out of it and goggle will reward you in the serps.

 Okay now what? Where can I get a list of .edu and .gov back links?

 Well, you can sit around and wait for someone to post some or you can go find your own. I've found some very useful high page rank back link auto approve sites here in these forums but I doubt they carry as much weight as relative back links. To find relative .edu and .gov back links you need to go to goggle search page and type in:

 for example: internet marketing inurl:blog:.edu

 or internet marketing inurl:.edu

 or beer pong inurl:blog:.gov

 Get the idea? This is a great way to find great relative .edu and .gov back links for your niche. This will take some manual labor on your part to go through them and fill out comment forms and blah blah blah but they will help you allot in the serps and the sky is your limit as to how many back links you can get. I'm sure there are many tools out there like senuke and bookmarking demon and all that stuff if you want to pay the money, I would probably go for these tools in a highly competitive niche but you don’t have to, everything I'm showing you can be done for free, market samurai can be even had as a cracked version, as well as micro niche finder, internet business promoter and many others, you just got to look around a little.

 Much of this knowledge probably has been shared before but I'm just learning and I haven't been around long enough to know what has and hasn't been said. This is what worked for me and since I scour these forums and collect so much useful info here I felt it was only right to help out the peeps who helped me. I hope this helps someone achieve something if not then hey I tried my best here on TC. Good luck with your I’m. journey, hopefully we will all be sitting on a beach somewhere someday sipping margaritas

2 comments:

  1. get back links LinkWheel . Pro SEO Link Wheel packages provide you with the best types of back links, a great diversity of keywords and link types – all of them designed to look 100% natural in the eyes of Google – thus being able to provide extensive, long-lasting, safe and affordable SEO results to our clients and keep their website on the to page of search engines,thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sites here in these forums but I doubt they carry as much weight as relative back links. To find relative .edu and .gov back links you need to go to goggle search page and type in: Hoger in Google

    ReplyDelete

 

© Copyright Alam Perwira | Born to Glory Template Created By : Alam Perwira and original template by Denzdii | Powered By : Blog